8 (383) 203-28-12
- Portland cement and lime (gas silicate).
- Portland cement (non-autoclave aerated concrete).
- Fly ash from thermal power plants, granulated furnace slag, silica sand.
Gas forming agent:
- Aluminum powder. In the process of powder introduction into mixture chemical reaction starts, and as a result hydrogen is released and forms pores.
- Hardeners, plasticizers, structure formation agents.
Aerated concrete can be classified by the following features:
1. By designation:
- structural and insulating;
2. By hardening condition:
- autoclave (synthesis hardening) — hardens in saturated vapor medium at superatmospheric pressure;
- non-autoclave (hydration hardening) — hardens naturally, at electric curing or in saturated vapor medium at superatmospheric pressure.
3. By binder type:
- on lime binders;
- on cement binders;
- on compound binders;
- on slag binders;
- on ash binders.
4. By variety of silicic component:
- on natural materials — floured silica sand;
- on secondary outputs — ash from thermal power plants and ore processing afterproducts.